Previous attendees know that the Columbus Microsoft/DeVry building was getting a little cozy. So this year, I'm happy to announce that we're moving down the road to Quest Conference Center.
We'll still have all of the high-quality technical tracks focusing on Microsoft development, administration, infrastructure, mobile, and cloud technologies that you've come to expect. With the new space, we're also offering lots of new things!
- Keynote Speakers: We're talking with some great keynoters & will announce them once they've confirmed.
- Breakout Spaces: Some of the best conversations happen in the hallways between conference sessions. We'll have spaces available for them.
- Business Services Track: We're adding a track for executives, leads, management, and others who work in the business services end of technology.
- Sponsor Tables: Sponsors will now have the option to set up a table & have giveaways.
- Dog Food After-Hours: On the evening of the 29th, we'll have a happy hour & jam session.
This year, there will be a registration fee of $50 to help cover the cost of conference center, wifi, food & beverages. Registration opens on August 13 and will sell out quickly.
For additional information, please visit http://dogfoodcon.com, or get in touch with me via Twitter, LinkedIn or Email.
If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. The dog law is changingReplyDelete
Mp3 juice is very demanded, and everybody would like to get such platform. Here you can indeed found better-chosen files.ReplyDelete