Previous attendees know that the Columbus Microsoft/DeVry building was getting a little cozy. So this year, I'm happy to announce that we're moving down the road to Quest Conference Center.
We'll still have all of the high-quality technical tracks focusing on Microsoft development, administration, infrastructure, mobile, and cloud technologies that you've come to expect. With the new space, we're also offering lots of new things!
- Keynote Speakers: We're talking with some great keynoters & will announce them once they've confirmed.
- Breakout Spaces: Some of the best conversations happen in the hallways between conference sessions. We'll have spaces available for them.
- Business Services Track: We're adding a track for executives, leads, management, and others who work in the business services end of technology.
- Sponsor Tables: Sponsors will now have the option to set up a table & have giveaways.
- Dog Food After-Hours: On the evening of the 29th, we'll have a happy hour & jam session.
This year, there will be a registration fee of $50 to help cover the cost of conference center, wifi, food & beverages. Registration opens on August 13 and will sell out quickly.
For additional information, please visit http://dogfoodcon.com, or get in touch with me via Twitter, LinkedIn or Email.